font size is bigger in 2.09 compared to 2.08?

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
tedsung

font size is bigger in 2.09 compared to 2.08?

Post by tedsung »

Here's what I'm seeing - I create the same report in an application and then create a PDF file using PDF Converter 2.08 and 2.09, respectively.
The 2.08 creates a PDF file where entire report is fitted on 1 page. This is the expected behavior. Version 2.09 truncates the report in the right margin and starts another page to output the truncated part.

Is there a way to force it to put the report on 1 page?

Thanks,

Ted
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

This can be due to the difference between the margins of the printer and the margins of the document.

Please set the margins of the PDF Printer version 2.09 to zero before printing to them.

If you have the End User version of the PDF Converter you can set the margins from the user interface by clicking on 'Properties' before printing the document.
If you have the Developer manual please the following functions:
SetHorizontalMargin()
SetDefaultConfig()
More details about these functions are availabe in the Developers' manual "Common Driver Inteface.pdf" or "Common Driver Interface 210.pdf"

Hope this helps.
tedsung

where do I get cdintfl.dll for 2.10?

Post by tedsung »

I'm using cdintfl.dll for 2.09 (this what filever.exe says). In Visual Basic, this control does not show a SetHorizontalMargin method. Is it only available in 2.10? If so, where do I get cdintfl.dll for 2.10?
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

What is "filever.exe"? This is definitely not a file that we send with our driver.

Are you using the PDF Converter directly or from a third party application?

SetHorizontalMargin and SetVerticalMargin are available since version 1.5x of the PDF Converter. They are available in 2.09.

Please send an e-mail to support@amyuni.com with more details about the application you are using and how you are using the PDF Converter so they can help you.

Thanks.
tedsung

sethorizontalmargin?

Post by tedsung »

I'm using the CDINTF.DLL via Visual Basic.
I do the following:

Set PDFPrinter = New CDIntf.CDIntf
retval = PDFPrinter.PDFDriverInit(IntexPDFPrintDriver)
PDFPrinter.Orientation = 2 ' make all landscape
PDFPrinter.SetDefaultConfig ' set default configuration for all applications
PDFPrinter.SetDefaultPrinter ' set printer as default

The PDFPrinter object does not have a SetHorizontalMargin method.

Also, filever.exe is a windows utility that displays the version # of a DLL.

Ted
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

You are using the ActiveX interface of CDintf. In this case the methods name is 'Horizontal.Margin' and VerticalMargin'.

Thanks.