Word 2007 hangs on Vista 64

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
Jose
Amyuni Team

Re: Word 2007 hangs on Vista 64

Post by Jose »

Hello,

Please send an email to support@amyuni.com and we can send you and activation code that does not expire. This new code will however add an evaluation watermark on all the documents you generate.

Hope this helps?
Get PDF Suite, the expert .NET developer toolkit for PDF conversion, creation and editing - www.amyuni.com/pdfsuite
forw

Post by forw »

Thanks. I get new evaluation key, set it in the printer settings and use it in my VBA code for the EnablePrinter function. But now I have the previous issue - trying to call ActiveDocument.PrintOut leads to displaying "Printer not activated - 30".
Is there anything else I can try? Probably I can do some tests for you to figure out the problem, but I don't know what to do and what to try.
Thanks in advance.
MGR

Post by MGR »

check your version of acpdf400.dll and acpdfui400.dll in:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\x64\3
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\x64

if they're anything older than 0.3.0.4003 then you've got an old version that has the problem. Delete these manually from each folder and reboot, then reinstall the 4.0.0.3 or higher. the 4.0.0.3 will not overwrite these for some reason, so you have to manually delete them as I described.

NOTE: the one on the Amyuni downloads site is only 4.0.0.2. I've verified this many times. The one on Amyuni site is NOT updated. You have to request the newer one from support.
forw

Post by forw »

I've downloaded the latest version (4.0.0.7) from the site and it looks like to work. At least after removing some values from the registry, rebooting the computer and some other actions I was able to make it work. So the issue is resolved.
MGR

Post by MGR »

Confirmed - 4.0.0.7 this issue is resolved.
Jose
Amyuni Team

Post by Jose »

Hello,

Please send an email to support@amyuni.com and request for an extended trial activation code.

We’ll send you code values that will not expire but will add evaluation watermarks on the documents it generates.

Thanks
Get PDF Suite, the expert .NET developer toolkit for PDF conversion, creation and editing - www.amyuni.com/pdfsuite