How to get File Name and absolute path?

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
svanniman

How to get File Name and absolute path?

Post by svanniman »

Hi Everbody,

I have integrated the Amyuni Print Drivers (using AxCDIntfEx.AxCDIntfEx class) in my .NET Windows Application. The steps which I am following is :-
1) Run the .NET Windows Application in which the Amyuni Print Drivers are integrated. This will initiate the Amyuni Print Drivers after setting the Licence key and all other pre-requistes.
2) Open a saved document say "Test 1.pdf".
3) Press Ctrl+P or File-->Print.
4) This will show the printers installed at the system.
5) Select the printer you want to use.
6) Press "Print" to continue.

Now my question is from here that:
I want to get the Correct File Path and File Name which is to be printed by Amyuni. I have tries to get that by using GetDocumentTitle(jobid as integer) function, but this could only retrieve the Title say "c__documents and settings_steve_desktop_test_1.pdf".
From here it is very difficult to find the actual absolute path and the file name of the file being printed.
Is there any method in the Amyuni to find the absolute path and the file name of the document being printed.

Kindly help me out...

Thanks
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

I didn't really get your question:

You want to get the file name and path that will be used to generate the PDF file or you want to set these?

Regards,