VB.net Sample

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
kwancs

VB.net Sample

Post by kwancs »

when i use the vb.net sample in tn08.zip. when i try to compile and run, it prompt error that "the referenced component 'CDIntf' could not be found. Could not load the type library..." it is same for component 'word'.

how can i reference them?

where can i download those component. thanks!
Jose
Amyuni Team

Post by Jose »

Hi,

To add these components you need to right click on "References" in the Solution Explorer and select "add reference". In the resulting "Add Reference" dialog select the Com tab and search for or add the two missing COM objects.

Hope this helps
kwancs

Post by kwancs »

thanks for your assistance! my problem is not the method to reference them.

after installation of pdf converter and pdf creater, when i unzip and open the tn08 example, it misses components "CDINTF","WORD".

i can't find appropriate components to reference. where i can find those components? or where i can download those appropriate components.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

You will get CDintf.dll with the demo version of the PDF Converter downloadable from our site www.amyuni.com

Concerning 'Word' It is Microsoft Word object, and you will have it on your system if you have Microsoft Word installed.

Hope this helps.