PDF Converter and documents with highlighted text

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
danp

PDF Converter and documents with highlighted text

Post by danp »

We are currently working with document images that have annotations (mostly highlighted text). When the document image is printed through the PDF converter the highlighted area becomes solid and the text is no longer visible under the highlight. To test I've created a Word document and highlighted several lines of text. Then I converted it to a PDF file using the Adobe convert button on the Word Toolbar. The resulting PDF file viewed correctly in Acrobat (the highlight still let the text underneath show through). Also if I send the image directly to a printer it looks fine as well. It's only when I print to the Amyuni PDF Converter print driver that it doesn't work.

Any advice on the issue would be appreciated.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

I guess you don't have the latest version of the PDF Converter. This issue doesn't occure when tested with our latest release.

Please send an e-mail to support@amyuni.com mentioning your version number and serial number so they can check for the update.