SENDMAIL using Novell GroupWise

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
BongoB1

SENDMAIL using Novell GroupWise

Post by BongoB1 »

Can the SendMail command be used with clients that use Novell's GroupWise instead of MS-Outlook?
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

If Novell's GroupWise use Mapi than the answer is yes otherwise you will need to use SendSmtpMail().
BongoB1

Post by BongoB1 »

I was wondering if any other 'Forum' members were using Groupwise and the PDF converter successfully?

My client is using GroupWise 6.5 and we are using PDF Converter 2.10i. When we ran a test, they received a message asking the to locate Outlook. I have checked the Novell website and they seem to indicate that GroupWise is MAPI compliant. My client wants the email to go through GroupWise so that they can see it and track it rather than sending straight out using SMTP.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

I hope any of the members here has already used GroupWise with the PDF Converter and he or she will get back to you.

On the other hand, you may try our latest version 2.50 with GroupWise. You can download an End User demo version to make trial easier, and you can print to the PDF Printer while specifying the send by e-mail option in the Destination tab and check if the file will be send by GroupWise or not.