information needed on Terminal server

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
durban

information needed on Terminal server

Post by durban »

I have some problem with terminal server.

My code is working perfectly in mono-session.

I like to print from other software (winword) to merge some files with my pdf.

If i print from 4 sessions with wordpad to pdf printer i have some error message in the other 3 session (random) ?

If i use the execute option (at end of pdf print) in terminal server is it working if i detect user and route file to correct local folder ?
or have you another solution to do that ?

Is it possible to specify different folder for Pdf Files per session ?

Is it possible for you to create a new technical note for Terminal Server because all my test is wrong, when some session lost printer, after, all session lost pdf printer access.

Thanks
Didier
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hi,

Using the locking mechanism will help you if you are in multi-thread environment.

For more information about the locking mechanism please download any of our Access, PowerBuilder or Delphi technical note from our support page.

Mainly using the PDF Converter from Terminal Server will only require that you install the printer on the server using Install.exe and if you have different print jobs at the same time than the locking mechanism of CDIntf will help.

If you need further information or samples about this issue please contact our support support@amyuni.com