Using UseFileName with Per User Settings driver

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
GSL

Using UseFileName with Per User Settings driver

Post by GSL »

I am using the printer driver which allows "Per User Settings" for 2.10i-6. Is there a special function I should use in my Access code for predefined file name? My Access application used to work when I use the regular driver; it correctly passes the file name I defined in my program to Amyuni to create PDF. But when I switched to the "Per User Settings" version, my code is not working. The registry settings in \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Amyuni PDF Converter didn’t get updated when I run the VBA code; however the registry settings in \HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG\Software\Amyuni PDF Converter got updated. I deleted the Amyuni PDF Converter key in \HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG\Software\ but it got created whenever I ran my application. What shall I change in my program to make this work? Thanks.

[/code]

Code: Select all

Global Const UseFileName As Integer = 2    'use file name set by SetDefaultFilename else use document name

'Amyuni declarations
Declare Function SetDefaultDirectory Lib "CDIntf" (ByVal hPrinter As Long, ByVal directory As String) As Long
Declare Function SetDefaultFileName Lib "CDIntf" (ByVal hPrinter As Long, ByVal FileName As String) As Long
Declare Function SetFileNameOptions Lib "CDIntf" (ByVal hPrinter As Long, ByVal Options As Long) As Long
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

Please send us your activation code and licensee name to support@amyuni.com to check that is it really a Per User activation code.

Also please note that our latest version in the 2.10 series is 2.10i-8, if you have a maintenance plan or you are still in the free warranty period you may download the update from: http://www.amyuni.com/en/support/updates.html

Thanks.