Minimal rights to use the pdf converter

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
Gpysson

Minimal rights to use the pdf converter

Post by Gpysson »

Hello,

Can someone tell me whic right the user need to create PDF's.
The user has no rights for the moment and the pdf is not created at al.
I'm using driverinit and not pdfdriverinit, I've cleaned the reports (VFP) and use 2.06 as pdf converter.

Can someone help me please?

Greetz
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

The users should have read/write access to the HKEY-Current-Config -> Software -> "Amyuni PDF Converter" key in the regitstry.

Version 2.06 is a little bit old. I suggest that you try version 2.08 or 2.10i-8 (our latest version).

Hope this helps.
Gpysson

Many thx

Post by Gpysson »

Joan,

This information helped me. Thx a lot!

Does the version 2.08 writes also in the registry?

Best wishes

G
zaksoft

Version

Post by zaksoft »

In this subject support talk about a 2.10.i8 version (in a previous about 2.10.i7), but the updates page of this site still contain 2.10.i6

Where new release can be downloaded ?

Davide
Davide Zaccanti
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

The display of the version name in the updates page is still 2.10i-6 but if you will download this update you will receive effectively the latest release 2.10i-8.

Happy New Year!
zaksoft

Error with 2.10.i8

Post by zaksoft »

I've downloaded as suggested the updated release, I'm using VC++ with static linking, now I got an error that entry point is invalid.

Where can I download also the updated .LIB and .H ?

TIA
Davide Zaccanti
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

You can download the .h and .lib at: http://www.amyuni.com/downloads/cdintf210.zip

The .h file may not contain all the functions of CDIntf, we are currently updating this file. Meanwhile, if you need to use any functions that is not in CDintf.h you may add it yourself or you can contact support@amyuni.com to send you the function description.

Hope this helps.
zaksoft

Lib Error

Post by zaksoft »

I've download the .ZIP but it contains an old cdintf210.dll version with related .lib and .h

If I use theese with the library installed with the driver I get an (obviously) error. If I use the old DLL coming from the ZIP there are a number of error corrected in the new release.

What we (I hope I'n not the only working in VC++ with static linking) need is the updated LIB for the released CDINFF210.DLL

Thanxs
Davide Zaccanti