I have problems ...

This is a read only forum. It contains the most frequently asked questions about Amyuni products and licensing.
Dany
Amyuni Team

I have problems ...

Post by Dany »

while installing the updated version of my Amyuni product. I can't unpack the files. Why is this happening?

Version 1.5, 2.0
The update versions should be installed as follows:

You will need to enter your serial number to apply the update. If you do not have your serial number, you can look it up in several ways:

- On the back of your CD or in the E-mail where you received the product

- Open the PDF printer properties page and look under the General Tab

- Right-click on the file acfpdf.drv or acfpdf.dll, open properties and look at the entry "license" under the Version Tab

- Write to support@amyuni.com

Make sure you have received the right update file by looking at the version information at the start of this message.

The patch utility should be copied and run from a directory containing a previous version of the PDF Converter. If you have received the previous version in a zip file, you will need to unzip this file before applying the update. The update utility looks for the presence of the previous version's DLLs and not only the ZIP file. (This applies to version 1.59x).

Starting Version 2.1
You will only need to download the updated file, install the new version and activate it using your new activation keys.