Changes between versions.

The PDF Creator .NET Library enables you to create secure PDF documents on the fly and to view, print and process existing PDF documents. If you have any questions about PDF Creator .Net, please post them here.
yskelling

Changes between versions.

Post by yskelling »

Hi,

we just bought a licence of the creator control and there are some differences between the downloadable version (3.0.2626) and 3.0.2735.

The first one : the ScaleToWindow = Amyuni.PDFCreator.IacScaleType.acScaleBoth does not seems to work anymore.

Also, mouse wheel was disabled with the previous version and it is enabled in this one, is there any way to change this behavior ?

TIA'

Yannick.
yskelling

Post by yskelling »

Another question, where can I find a changelog file so I can see what are the changes from version to version...

A what's new or something...

Thank you,

Yannick
Cooperson

ScaleToWindow dont work

Post by Cooperson »

hi,

i'm using Version 3.0.1.0 (acPDFCreatorLib.Net.dll) / 3.0.2735.23297 (acPDFCreator.Net.dll).

ScaleToWindow seems out of order :(

Is there an other way to fit the page size to the control size?
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

I tried ScaleToWindow in the latest build i have 3.0.2938.38510 and I didn't find any problem, the page scale is resized to fit the control.

Please contact support@amyuni.com to get the latest patch of the Creator.Net if you wish.

Hope this helps.
Custom Brand the Amyuni PDF Printer Driver http://www.amyuni.com/en/developer/branding/index.html

Amyuni PDF Converter tested for true PDF performance. View results - http://www.amyuni.com/benchmark
Cooperson

ScaleToWindow dont work

Post by Cooperson »

Hi,

I use the latest download version 3.0.2991.38191 (acPDFCreator.Net.dll .NET 2.0) and there is no change; it dont work.

Code: Select all

pdfCreator.Document.OpenEx (stream, password);
pdfCreator.Document.ScaleToWindow = IacScaleType.acScaleHorizontal;
How do you use 'ScaleToWindow'?

I get another problem with the new version. The Creator-Control shows some document incomplete (only 1/3 of the left side; the rest is blank) or the _text_ is turned around (PDF document is searchable).