PDFCreator in Web application .NET 2005

The PDF Creator .NET Library enables you to create secure PDF documents on the fly and to view, print and process existing PDF documents. If you have any questions about PDF Creator .Net, please post them here.
Stranger

PDFCreator in Web application .NET 2005

Post by Stranger »

Hi,
I am using Amyuni in a ASP .NET 2005 web application(VB). But unfortunaltely i am not able to print the HTML file to the Amyuni driver. Is there any options for it.
I am not able to find how to print A HTML file server side??

Thanks!!
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

Are you using the Amyuni PDF Converter or the Amyuni PDF Creator? If you are using a printer driver than this would be the Converter.

To convert HTML files to PDF you need to print them to the PDF Printer, if the conversion is done one the server you need to have the PDF Printer installed on the server.

You can use our HTML2PDF tool to convert HTML files to PDF from the Command prompt, you can also use the BatchConvert function of CDintf to batch convert 1 or multiple html files to PDF.

Hope this helps.
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Thanks!!
Yes I am using the converter!! I tried the batch convert and it worked while i run in debug mode. but when i run it without debugging, it gives me Error code - 41 error.

Anyway to correct it!!
Stranger

Thanks

Post by Stranger »

Thanks a lot!! got it from other posts!!
it was an issue with license :D