Other properties of PDF form fields

The PDF Creator .NET Library enables you to create secure PDF documents on the fly and to view, print and process existing PDF documents. If you have any questions about PDF Creator .Net, please post them here.
jschultz

Other properties of PDF form fields

Post by jschultz »

greetings,

i'm interested in the .net version (and have looked at previous versions) for use in an application that will use pdf forms that already have fields and formulas defined.

i've used the sample program and can get the field byname and it shows its attributes- but not all. it list nothing for the JavaScript associated with each field. can i retrive this with this version?

along the same lines, where is an example of applying formulas to fields. i see that "evaluate" method is listed in the docs, but the example is not very good. will somehting like '=field1 + field2 + field3' where field1.value = 1, field2.value = 2, field3.value = 3 produce a result of 6 for field4?

i also noted that there is a 3 to 4 second delay in moving from page 1 to page 2 (and vice versa) for this pdf. can this performance issue be improved?

i saw in other post about a new version, back in april- when will this be released.

thanks in advance.

jim
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello Jim,

Do you mean PDF Creator .Net?

If you are evaluating the PDF Creator .Net please feel free to download our .Net technical note from: http://www.amyuni.com/en/support/technot
es.html

We were planning a minor release in April, we didn't release it and we will release a major version instead.