Is my project achievable using PDF Creator .NET

The PDF Creator .NET Library enables you to create secure PDF documents on the fly and to view, print and process existing PDF documents. If you have any questions about PDF Creator .Net, please post them here.
dion

Is my project achievable using PDF Creator .NET

Post by dion »

Hi there,

The project is that I will need to have a quote/proposal template PDF created intially in InDesign. It will need to have multiple line items that are grouped by cateogories. The contents of the quote will be pulled out of a SQL database using .NET to created attractive/branded quotes. The only PDF-on-the-fly we have done previously was using the FDF toolkit and ASP which would only fill form fields. Does this go beyond that to allow us to do line items and create new pages as required, etc?

If all that can be achieved, what are the hosting implications? Can it be hosted on a shared hosting environment? Was trust levels does it operate under?

If this can do the trick then I would say the sale is in the bag.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

The PDF Creator enables you to fill form fields, add new pages, add new objects to the pdf files, ect...

You can download a full demo version from our site and try it

To check if the PDF Creator can installed on your system please contact support@amyuni.com