Get Object name and value

The PDF Creator .NET Library enables you to create secure PDF documents on the fly and to view, print and process existing PDF documents. If you have any questions about PDF Creator .Net, please post them here.
hreith

Get Object name and value

Post by hreith »

What I'm doing is opening the empty form, typing my info on it, and then trying to extract all the data I've typed on it and create a flat file with that info. I want to create a flat file of all the object names and values on the form that I've opened and modified, but my values are all blank. Can someone please help me!?! Thanks!
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

I didn't really get your question.

After opening a blank pdf document, you can add some objects to that document and save it.

If you save the document in view and design mode, the names of all the objects along with all design information is stored in the document.

If you save the document in view only mode, the name of the objects along with the design information is not stored in the document.

Hope this helps.
hreith

Post by hreith »

I don't want to have to save the form first to get the object values off of it. I'm opening a blank PDF, typing some data on it, and then I want to extract that data off of the PDF without having to save the PDF first. Is that possible?
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Yes, this should be possible, there is no need to save the file on disk first. Please contact support@amyuni.com for further information.