Toolbars in sample code

The PDF Creator .NET Library enables you to create secure PDF documents on the fly and to view, print and process existing PDF documents. If you have any questions about PDF Creator .Net, please post them here.
jasongb

Toolbars in sample code

Post by jasongb »

I'm trying to check out the sample project.

Our needs have a lot to do with annotating/editing PDF documents, so I'm curious to see how the 'label' button functions. But when I click it, nothing at all happens.

Is there something I'm missing? The PDF document in question is not read-only. Is there code that needs to implement the functionality?

Any advice appreciated.

Jason
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

I didn't really get your question.

Do you need to know what is the label button or you need to know how the label button is used in PDFCreactiveDoc.exe?

After selecting the 'Label' button you need to click somewhere in the pdf file and draw the label.

Hope this helps.
jasongb

Post by jasongb »

Thanks for your reply...

I expected the sample to work as you describe: I click on the 'label' button on the left-hand toolbar, then draw a rectangle on the PDF and insert my text. That's not what happens, though.

When I run the sample, and load a PDF that I have rights to edit, and click on the 'label' button... Nothing happens. The breakpoint in the code gets hit, but other than that, nothing happens.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

You may be using an old version of the sample, please contact our Support Department support@amyuni.com concerning this issue.

Thanks