HTML Export

The PDF Creator .NET Library enables you to create secure PDF documents on the fly and to view, print and process existing PDF documents. If you have any questions about PDF Creator .Net, please post them here.
RobertL

HTML Export

Post by RobertL »

Hi. I have been very pleased with PDFCreator.NET. I did not expect to take advantage of the Export capability, because we already had another tool that provided that, but it turns out your exports are a little nicer. However, I have one problem with the HTML export that is handled much better by my current tool, and it'd be very nice if PDFCreator were to be able to handle this feature as well.

I have a report engine that generates a report consisting of some text and a couple of images, and then converts it to PDF. The user then has a chance to convert the report to HTML, to attach in an email or however they wish to use it. I'm not that familiar with HTML, but the report engine has the ability to generate some kind of MIME encoded '.MHT' file that basically has the images rolled right into the file, which is great for our email purposes. PDFCreator's HTML export looks a little cleaner, but in order to use it, we need to be able to roll everything up into one file. Any thoughts?
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

Currently the images are not rolled inside the pdf file. If you wish you can send an e-mail to our Support Department support@amyuni.com and they will check with our Development team if the export to HTML will be changed in the next version or not.

Hope this helps.