C++ header file for Creator?

If you are a C/C++/C# developer and have any questions about using our products from your application here is the place to post them.
Jeremy

C++ header file for Creator?

Post by Jeremy »

Hello, I was wondering where I could find the header file and libraries needed to use Creator in C++. It isn't stated anywhere in the Creator documentation. Thanks.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

The PDF Creator Developer version is an ActiveX that you can use from inisde your appliation. This is not a DLL, so you don't need header files and libraries to use it.

C++ however can generate a header file itself of an ActiveX, i am not sure how this is done.

If you need further infomration about this issue please contact our Technical Support support@amyuni.com

Hope this helps.
>_

Post by >_ »

If you are using VC++ 6.0. You can insert an activeX control from the resource tab, then open the class wizard. The class wizard will detect that you have insert an activeX control, and will ask you if you want to generate a wrapper class for it.

Hope this helps.
ZakZak

Post by ZakZak »

Common Driver Interface 250.pdf states (page 8):

"Before using the DLL interface of CDINTF250, the C or C++ developer might need to download the header and library files from: http://www.amyuni.com/downloads/cdintf250.zip"

Previously, I have downloaded the headers and libraries from that location. We have C++ projects that compile against those files. However, I recently moved to a new machine and forgot to bring those files with me. Now, I can't compile these C++ projects any more and that URL no longer seems to work!

Please help!
-Zak