PDFDriverInit() - PDF Converter Developer Edition on XP

If you are a C/C++/C# developer and have any questions about using our products from your application here is the place to post them.
brianp

PDFDriverInit() - PDF Converter Developer Edition on XP

Post by brianp »

I have a ATL component that is used inside Excel to perform some data transmission and inside the component I have the code to initialize and setup the PDF printer, convert and cleanup everything when done. I am using the DLL version of PDF converter. I built everything on Windows 2000 and have successfully tested it and everything works fine. Now for the problem I moved my component and the cdintf210.dll and the Excel to Windows XP professional I registered my component but when I run the Excel it fails on PDFDriverInit(). I verified the user is an administrator so what else could be my problem? If I am using the cdintf210.dll in my application and go to distribute it are there certain files that I need to include with the cdintf210.dll or is it another problem altogether?

Thanks in advance.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

Yes, you need to add some files to the same folder of your application.

For more details please check page 7 of "Common Driver Interface 210.pdf" that you received with the product.

Have a nice day!