How to use DLL to set fixed output path in Doc Converter?

If you are a C/C++/C# developer and have any questions about using our products from your application here is the place to post them.
robert_thompson_13

How to use DLL to set fixed output path in Doc Converter?

Post by robert_thompson_13 »

The DHTML Converter printer driver has a tab for "Output", but the Amyuni Document Converter does not.

How can one set the "Output" of the Document Converter to a fixed file path without user intervension -- i.e. from the DLL calls? I see the SetDefaults... in there but does that set it so it prevents the save as dialog from coming up?

Also, I want to create Thumbnail images of the first page of the document -- does the Developer version come with JPEG?

I'm confused because the Home Page says PDF/HTML/RTF/EXCEL/JPEG, while the Developer License purchase form and eval. download form says only PDF/HTML/RTF?

Is there another 3rd party tool out there to create a JPEG image of the 1st page of a PDF file?

-r
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

You can set the output filename by using FileNameOptions. For more details on using the PDF Converter from inside your application please check "Common Driver Interface 210.pdf"

The thumbnails on the page depends on the viewer you are using to view the files.

The JPeg Converter will enable you to convert your documents to jpeg as well as to pdf.

If you wish to create jpeg image of the first page of your document you can add our JPeg module to your printer driver and you will able to generate jpeg files along with HTML, RTG and PDF ones.