Print Dialog appears when attempting to use BatchConvertEx()

If you are a C/C++/C# developer and have any questions about using our products from your application here is the place to post them.
jreesman

Print Dialog appears when attempting to use BatchConvertEx()

Post by jreesman »

I am in the process of evaluating PDF Converter 2.1 Developer for use in a product. I have been writing some simple C++ code to exercise the code and I'm having problems with BatchConvertEx().

1. Trouble linking: the method signature in CDintf210.h is wrong (I've worked around this by pulling the declaration out of the extern "C" {} block and by changing the filename type to LPSTR). These changes let me link my program.

2. Print dialog pops-up: soon after calling BatchConvertEx() a print dialog appears. Clicking on the "Print" button closes the dialog and the program continues. I call SetfileNameOption() with "NoPrompt" prior to calling BatchConvertEx(). I call EnablePrinter() after SetFileName() and before BatchConvertEx().

3. The function doesn't produce output: processing a directory w/ one HTML file takes a long time to complete and there doesn't appear to be any output (although I have called SetDefaultDirectory()).

I would be most grateful for any troubleshooting tips. Thanks.