ExportToJPEG Method

If you are a C/C++/C# developer and have any questions about using our products from your application here is the place to post them.
mknoppik

ExportToJPEG Method

Post by mknoppik »

Hello Pdf Community,

at time I try/use the PDF Creator .NET Developer version 3.0 ActiveX-Com and DLL as trial version!

The last feature I need is the "ExportToJPEG"-Method from the "IacDocument" Object. But the Method does not work. .... I think!

I try to use the method with various parameters and PDF files, but the result is always "False".

This is the last code-snippet from my program.

Code: Select all

System.IO.FileStream file1 = new System.IO.FileStream( "Dokument_V01.pdf", FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read, FileShare.Read );

this.pdfCreator1.Document.Open( file1, "" );

this.pdfCreator1.Document.OptimizeDocument( 0 );
bool res= this.pdfCreator1.Document.ExportToJPeg( "dokument.jpg", 300, 7 ); 

MessageBox.Show( res.ToString() );
If anyone have an idea why I get always a false and no jpeg files?

If you need any further information ... ask ;).

regards
Maurice

PS: Sry for my "I think" bad english .... I hope you understand what I need and mean!
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

Your English is fine, I guess I got it :-)

The PDF Creator doesn't exist in DLL. It exists in an ActiveX version and a .Net version.

1 - Please add a call to SetLicenseKey() before calling ExportToJpeg().

2 - If this didn't help, please try opening and exporting a different PDF file, maybe a file generated by the PDF Creator, to eliminate the possibility of something being wrong with the PDF you are trying to Export to Jpeg.

3 - If the above didn't help please download the latest version 3.02 of our PDF Creator or contact support@amyuni.com

Please note that I am assuming that your activation code supports Exporting documents to Jpeg, you can verify this by sending your activation code and licensee name or the install.ini file that was created when you installed the product to support@amyuni.com

Hope this Helps.
Custom Brand the Amyuni PDF Printer Driver http://www.amyuni.com/en/developer/branding/index.html

Amyuni PDF Converter tested for true PDF performance. View results - http://www.amyuni.com/benchmark