setlicense from c#

If you are a C/C++/C# developer and have any questions about using our products from your application here is the place to post them.
casolorz

setlicense from c#

Post by casolorz »

When I do this
ACPDFCREACTIVEX.PDFCreactiveXClass pdf = new ACPDFCREACTIVEX.PDFCreactiveXClass();
pdf.SetLicenseKey("xxxx", "xxxxx"); //not using xxx on the real code.
pdf.Open("c:\\test.pdf",null);
pdf.Print("",0);

I get the following:

Additional information: Unspecified error

Unhandled Exception: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Unspecified error
at ACPDFCREACTIVEX.PDFCreactiveXClass.SetLicenseKey(String Company, String LicKey)

However if I comment out the SetLicenseKey method call then it prints just fine.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

SetLicenseKey will gernate an error or fail if there is something wrong in the Licensee or activation code you are using as parameters.

Other than that SetLicenseKey shouldn't fail.

SetLicenseKey may not be needed in all situations, this depends on which version of the PDF Creator you are using (Demo or not Developer or not), but even if it is not needed it will not generate an error when called.

I tried your same code with SetLicenseKey and I didn't get any error, please send us your activaton code and Licensee name to check these, if this is not a demo activation code please don't post it in the forum, send it to support@amyuni.com

Thanks.