Implemented: Digital Signature on PDF files

If you have any suggestions for new features that you would like to see in any of our products, please add them to the wish list.
kskoh

Implemented: Digital Signature on PDF files

Post by kskoh »

When will PDF Converter include the digital signature feature when creating/converting the PDF file?

We have lots of request for this feature. Pls advise :idea:
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

I am not sure when the digital signature will be included, hopefully in the coming releases.

PS: I will move this post to the Wishing list forum so our developers can check it. 8)

Merry Christmas !
Davide Zaccanti

Digital Signature

Post by Davide Zaccanti »

I'm evaluating Amyuni product and it's a key point the digital signature ( I mean using a public key not inserting a bitmap) because of the request of labour office to transmit pdf document with digital signature using a key that is given to each company, do You have a timetable for a release of such a feature ?

TIA
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello David,

This forum is just a wish list that our project managers check from time to time.

If you wish to have more accurate infomration on when digital signature will be implemented please send and e-mail to support@amyuni.com

Thanks.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

This is for reference: Digital signature is available in the professional version of the Document Converter, PDF Converter and PDF Creator. This is available starting version 2.50 released early 2005.