PDF Concat/Append problem under Win95

If you are a VB developer and have questions about using our products from VB, here is the place to post them.
rduke

PDF Concat/Append problem under Win95

Post by rduke »

Using CDIntfNet.dll v 2.1.3 via SetFileNamesOptions API call. Getting garbage on some headings-type of text when using Concatenate parm under Win95. Oddly, there is NOT garbage when creating only a single document under Win95. Got even worse results when using FullEmbed parameter. If I cut and paste the "garbage" chars into another document, they look as they should. A little help please....

Rick
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

I don't have enough information about the issue you are facing but i will try to give you two advices that may help you:

1 - Try not to choose font embedding when generating the pdf files you want to concatenate.

2 - The version of the PDF Converter you are using is 2.1.03, our latest version is 2.1.08, you may donwload the latest version from our site and try it.

If this didn't help, please send us more details with sample pdf files to support@amyuni.com so we can check this issue closely and help you.

Have a nice day.
rduke

Post by rduke »

Email with sample document has been sent to support. Thx.
Rick