Problem with check-box

If you are a VB developer and have questions about using our products from VB, here is the place to post them.
Randal

Problem with check-box

Post by Randal »

Hi!

There is a problem when I´m using checkboxes in my document.

I´ve added som checkboxes and fields on a document and save it i view and design mode. Then I opened it in run mode and checked som boxes, typed some text in the fields and saved it in view mode. The checkboxes are empty when I opened it again in run mode, but the text in the fields are still there.
The checkboxes are filled in when I´m opened the same document in Acrobat Reader!
Randal

Post by Randal »

Does anyone have any idea??
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

Please check that you are using the latest version of the PDF Creator.

I tried this using the latest version and I was able to see the check box checked when opening the file.

I checked the checkbox at run time and saved the file (at run time too).

For more information about the latest version of the PDF Creator please visit our Updates page: http://www.amyuni.com/en/support/updates.html

Hope this helps.
Randal

Post by Randal »

I'm still having the same problem. I'm using verison 1,50d, developer edition.

For example:

1. Create an empty document in PDFcreativedoc-editor.
2. Create a checkbox and check it.
3. Open the document in PDFcreativedoc-editor.
4. The checkbox is empty!
Jose
Amyuni Team

Post by Jose »

Hello,

The situation you are encountering is being caused by the state you are saving your PDF document in. Change the default "View only" to "View and Design only" and this will resolve your issue.

You can modify these states by opening a PDF document in the PDF Creator in design mode and right-clicking on the any where on the document. In the resulting dialog box, select "Document properties" and then in the "All" tab select the "FileSaveOptions". Change the value from the default "View only" to "View and Design only"

Hope this helps?

Thanks