helevetica Font issue - PDF Creator

If you are a VB developer and have questions about using our products from VB, here is the place to post them.
sureshk3

helevetica Font issue - PDF Creator

Post by sureshk3 »

I have some PDF files created using Adobe Acrobat, when I open that PDF in PDF creator , the Fonts are all overlapping and its illegible to read and even in Print. The fonts used in the original PDF was Helevetica, I was told by support that PDF Creator will put the closest Font automatically if it cannot find the specific font, but its not happening. I have also sent the sample PDF Files which has this issue to your support team. and I was told downloading the latest version will solve the issue, I did yesterday and its still happening. Can you also tell me what is the latest PDF Creator Version. The one that I have is 1.50c.

Your response will be appreciated.
Thanks
Suresh
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

The latest version of the PDF Creator in the Updates page is 1.50d. Are you downloading the update or the demo version of the PDF Creator?

If you wish please send me one of the pdf files that you are not able to open and I will try to open it here to see what is happening. You can send me the file to forum@amyuni.com

Thanks.
sureshk3

Post by sureshk3 »

Hi Joan
I have sent the sample files to Jose, support@amyuni.com and Amyuni Technical team also. And I guess, jose is Testing it.
and Iam sending the mail again to this forum@amyuni.com
Thanks
Suresh