Font changes when teh Text is cleared in a Field- PDFCreator

If you are a VB developer and have questions about using our products from VB, here is the place to post them.
sureshk3

Font changes when teh Text is cleared in a Field- PDFCreator

Post by sureshk3 »

I encountered the following issue,
I have created fields in the PDF document. I set the fonts for the fields as Arial 8.
I saved the PDF file with the FileSaveOption(Document properties) set as "View and Design".
In compile mode , I entered data into the Field and then I highlighted the whole text entered by pressing the Shift and arrow key and pressed Delete. The whole text is gone but when I try to type again into the field, the Text shows in a different font. How do I Fix this?
Thanks in advance
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hi,

I was able to reproduce the issue you are mentioning, I guess this is a bug and our developers will fix it in the next release.

Thanks.
sureshk3

Font changes

Post by sureshk3 »

Hi Joan
Thanks for the response. do you know when that release will be. and how long is this Product out in the market?
Thanks
Suresh
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Unfotunately, i can't know when precisely the next release will be available, but in general we have new releases each 2 to 3 months.

However, if you are a registered customer and if you are facing a bug that is preventing you from working you can send an e-mail to support@amyuni.com and our developers will provide you with a patch to fix the issue you are facing.