Code to print a .pdf file from the internet

If you are a VB developer and have questions about using our products from VB, here is the place to post them.
bjhughes

Code to print a .pdf file from the internet

Post by bjhughes »

I'm looking for VBA code (I'm working in an Excel module) that will open a .pdf file on the internet, and then print it. I don't quite see how to do this through the Amyuni documentation I have with PDFConverter. Do I need to automate Internet Explorer to get this done? Help!
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

Unfortunately, I don't have a VBA sample that prints directly from Internet Explorer to the PDF Printer. I hope some VB developers who may have such sample will post it here. I can provide you with a sample that prints from Word or Excel to the PDF Printer.

You will surely need to automate Internet Explorer to view the pdf file and send it to the printer. If you need to print a pdf file to a physical printer than you will need the PDF Creator.

The print function of the PDF Converter will enable you to print a file stored on a local disk to the printer.

If you need further information or help about this please send an e-mail to support@amyuni.com and they will try to help you.

Thanks