error ( while inserting PDFCreactiveX.dll component)

If you are a VB developer and have questions about using our products from VB, here is the place to post them.
soorajgs

error ( while inserting PDFCreactiveX.dll component)

Post by soorajgs »

hi,
when i try to insert pdfcreateactivex component in my program
it showing an error "vb6 has caused an error in pdfcreativex.dll"
and application closes.why this error is comming.
pls send me a solution.pls send some examples also

thanks
sooraj
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

Which version of the PDF Creator are you using?

Thanks.
soorajgs

error(version)

Post by soorajgs »

hello,
we are using pdf creator 1.07.
do u r support section has got any chatting facility.
if so pls mention the id too.
thanks
sooraj
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

No we do not have any chatting facilities in our support section. But I am currently here in the forum.

Please download version 1.09e of the PDF Creator. This should help you. Please download the new version from our site.

Thanks,
soorajgs

replly(error)

Post by soorajgs »

hi,
i have downloaded tha latest version 1.09e.again this also showing the same error.actually we r using centura team developer as platform.we recd one help regarding pdf creator.i am not not able to implement this in centura.so i am trying in vb.do u have any sample codes.pls suggest a solution
thanks
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hi,

I don't have Centura, I do have VB, and I am able to use the PDF Creator from inside VB. I posted a sample VB code on using the PDF Creator as a reply to your other post in this forum.

Please check that under Project --> Components there exist the latest version of the PDF Creator control.

Please do the following:
- use Regsvr32 /u to unregister the old dlls and then run the exe application you got with version 1.09e to register the new dlls on the system.
- Close your VB application and open it again.
- Check that the new version of PDFCreactiveX.dll is under Project --> Components.
- Try to add the PDF Creator to the VB form.

This should work, but if you are still having problems please send an e-mail to support@amyuni.com

Thanks.
soorajgs

Post by soorajgs »

hi,

still i am having the problem.what to do?
is there any soln for this
thanks
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

There should be a solution definitely, because you are not supposed to face this problem. Please send an e-mail to our Support Department they will check this.
Jose
Amyuni Team

Post by Jose »

Hello,

I suspect that you are encountering this issue because you are using the End User version of the PDF Creator and not the Developer version.

Thanks
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Yes, Jose is right. If you have a demo of the End User version, you can not use it from inside an application. Please download a new demo of the Developer version (our latest release is 1.09)

Hope this helps.