Question about AxPDFCreactiveX control.

If you are a VB developer and have questions about using our products from VB, here is the place to post them.
Ederino

Post by Ederino »

I am running the PDF Creator 2.5 product and am trying to create a limited functionality viewing form. I add the AxPDFCreactiveX component to the toolbox and then place an instance of the control on a form. It will open and display a pdf file without problem but has a red watermark diagonally across the page with version infomation and the AMYUNI Copyright notice. Is there any way to get rid of the watermark so it does not show on the viewer during execution?
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

You need to call SetLicenseKey using a licensed activation code before opening the pdf document so you will not get the demo watermark.

Hope this helps.
Ederino

Post by Ederino »

Thank you Joan for the response, but I had tried setting the license key before. I went ahead and tried it again but with no luck. A sample of the codeis below. (Activation key elements are x'd out but we are a registered user.)

axPDFCreactiveX1.SetLicenseKey("XXXXX", "XXXXX")
axPDFCreactiveX1.OpenEx("C:\Program Files\Amyuni PDF Converter\Amyuni PDF Converter.pdf", "")

I also tried setting the license key before and after opening the document. Also creating the control dynamically and setting the license key before opening the document and before using the show command. I also tried both the Open and OpenEX commands and several different PDF Files. Do you have any other ideas for me to try?

Thanks.