Duplexprinting Method not working for me

If you are a Power Builder developer and have any questions about using our products from Power Builder here is the place to post them.
sureshk3

Duplexprinting Method not working for me

Post by sureshk3 »

Hi
Iam using the DuplexPrinting method, but it does not duplex print.

Code: Select all

ole_1.object.Objectattributestr("Document","DuplexPrinting",3). This did not give any error but did not print the document in duplex mode.
Am I doing anything wrong or if anyone has used this in Powerbuilder, please let me know what I should be doing? 

Thanks for all the help soo far...

Thanks in advance
Suresh
Ram04

Placing and printing into pdf from powerbuilder

Post by Ram04 »

Sureshk,

Can you please paste the code you used to open and place a text value on the pdf through powerbuilder? I'm trying to do the same as you're doing, i.e. to place a text and then try printing.

But, I'm facing a problem whereby, It says Unable to access external object function "SetLicenseKey" when trying to set the licensekey.

IF you can post the code, I'll try and let you know on what happens with the printing.

Apperciate your response.

Thanks,
Ram.
sureshk3

Ohh its Give and Take isit.

Post by sureshk3 »

anyways, only now I got a chance to post a reply to your previous message. see if it helps and if you get a chance , please try the DuplexPrinting also.
Thanks
Suresh
Ram04

Post by Ram04 »

Again, thanks for your code in the other posting.

Sure, I'll let you know how duplex printing works once I'm set up to place some values in the fillable form.

Regrds,
Ram.