Can't get PDF Document Converter to work with PB 10.5

If you are a Power Builder developer and have any questions about using our products from Power Builder here is the place to post them.
JohnB

Can't get PDF Document Converter to work with PB 10.5

Post by JohnB »

We have the PDF Document Converter version 2.50 that we've been using fine with Powerbuilder v7.03. I'm now trying to migrate our programs to Powerbuilder 10.5 and I can't get the PDF Converter to work. The printer gets changed to the PDF Converter and all the function calls return successful results. We are sending the activation code and get a successful return code. Keep in mind, the converter works fine in PB 7.03 and I'm using the same development computer as the PB7.03 version.

Any help would be greatly appreciated at what to look at.

Thanks
John B
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

You mentioned here the issues that are working properly, what is not working exactly in 10.5?

I would say that 10.5 doesn't print like version 7, in fact printing has changed since version 8 of powerbuilder, the report is not printed to the default printer of the system but to the printer set for that report.

Hope this helps.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

You didn't mention what is not working under PB 10.5.

I would say that printing in PB has changed since version, the report is not printed to the default printer of the system but to the printer set for that report.

Hope this helps.