Powerbuilder 9.x printing to pdf

If you are a Power Builder developer and have any questions about using our products from Power Builder here is the place to post them.
swati

Powerbuilder 9.x printing to pdf

Post by swati »

I'm having a problem with the "EnablePrinter" command and the amyuni control. To begin with, I need to know what version of the amyuni control I have. How do I check?

Next, I seem to be able to create a pdf with the compiled version of our software (it is on a network drive), but not using a local version of our software. I suspect it has something to do with the way the driver is installed locally or the version that is installed on my machine? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
swati

More info...

Post by swati »

Me again. I see I'm using cdintf.dll, and the values are:
size: 1012 KB, 2/27/04, 4:03 PM.
Don't know if that helps?
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

To check which version of the PDF Printer you have, please select the PDF Printer from your Printers' folder, right click on it and choose Preferences.

Please note that you need to call EnablePrinter right before your print command.

Finally, in your system directory, please check what is the name of the registered CDintf, if it is CDintf210.dll than you would be using the dll of version 2.10, if it is CDintf.dll, than you would be using the dll of the 2.0 version.

Hope this helps.