Select License Type
The site-license is for installation on a predetermined number of PCs within one organization.
Full license agreement
AMYUNI CONSULTANTS – AMYUNI TECHNOLOGIES
SITE LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR AMYUNI PDF CONVERTER, AMYUNI DOCUMENT CONVERTER, AMYUNI PDF CREATOR AND AMYUNI PDF SUITE PRODUCTS
The AMYUNI ("Amyuni") Site License Agreement (“EULA”) accompanies all Amyuni products and related explanatory materials ("Software"). The term “Software” also shall include any upgrades, modified versions or updates of the Software. The Amyuni Products include the Amyuni PDF Converter, Amyuni PDF Creator, Amyuni DHTML Converter, Amyuni RTF Converter, Amyuni JPEG Converter and Amyuni XLS Converter products, or any combination of these products.
1. Use of the Software. You may install the Software on a number of hard disks or other storage devices within the same organization, and make backup copies of the Software. The number of hard disks where the Software can be installed is determined by the number of licenses that were purchased. The Software can be used in a server environment – any system that can be accessed by multiple users at the same time – provided that the number of licenses purchased covers all the users who have access to the product on the server. The organization that licenses the Software can have a single location or multiple subsidiaries in multiple locations as long as the total number of users does not exceed the total number of licenses.
2. Copyright and Trademark Rights. The Software is owned by Amyuni, and its structure, organization and code are the valuable trade secrets of Amyuni. The Software also is protected by Canadian Copyright Law and International Treaty provisions. This Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights to the Software.
3. Restrictions. You agree not to modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software.
4. No Warranty. The Software is being delivered to you AS IS and Amyuni makes no warranty as to its use or performance. AMYUNI DOES NOT AND CAN NOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION. AMYUNI MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL AMYUNI BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF AN AMYUNI REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. The application of the above does not negate your rights relative to the legal product guarantee, when the product guarantee is applicable.
5. Applicable Law. This EULA is subject to the laws of the country in which the software is being used. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or special damages, or the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Purchase Online | Buy PDF Converter | Buy PDF Suite
Call us at our Montreal Head Office, Tel: 1-866-926-9864 EST.
For questions regarding licensing, updates, upgrades, OEM licenses, or general enquiries:
Buy PDF Converter
Buy PDF Suite