PDF Creator for .NET: What's New
Amyuni PDF Creator 4.5 is the result of more than a year of continual improvements over the previous 4.0 release.
With Windows 7 and 64-bit OS becoming the standards in the PC market, all the aspects of running under these environments have been reviewed and optimized.
Several performance enhancements and rendering accuracy have been added to the product.
- 64-bit SDK improves performance and compatibility with 64-bit applications
- Fully managed .NET assemblies enable integration with web form applications
- Improved performance and reliability for processing very large PDF documents containing heavy graphics
- Added support for PNG optimization in addition to the existing JPEG optimization
- New page caching algorithm keeps a defined number of pages in memory
- Improved PDF Rendering Engine
- Automatically fix non GDI compliant fonts for improved text support
- Advanced drawing operations (shadings, gradients)
- Wider support for third-party tools
- Improved XPS Rendering Engine
- Support for loading and saving external search index files
- JBIG2 compression of black and white images considerably reduces file size of scanned documents
- Support for multi-page TIFF images. New OCR module can be purchased separately as an add-on
Check our full list of features to discover the full capabilities of PDF Creator 4.5.
View Full Features List >
Download your FREE 30-Day trial for .NET >
Purchase Now >