PDF Converter Developer Pro: What's New
Amyuni PDF Converter 4.5 is the result of more than a year of continual improvements over the previous 4.0 release.
With Windows 7 and 64-bit OS becoming the standards in the PC market, all the aspects of running under these environments have been reviewed and optimized.
With support for GDI+ based applications and Office 2010, conversion accuracy has never been as high.
- WHQL Testing and Certification for 32 and 64-bit Windows 2008 and Windows 7 - Ready for Windows 8
- 64-bit SDK improves performance and compatibility with 64-bit applications
- Improved marked content generation for customizing the resulting PDF
- Preview window integrated within the SDK does not require launching external applications
- Improved performance and reliability for post-processing of PDF documents such as Appending, Merging, Watermarking or Printing
- Improved conversion of EPS objects embedded into Office documents using an updated Postscript 2 interpreter
- Direct conversion of TIFF to PDF through the SDK. OCR module can be purchased separately as an add-on
- OEM licensees are now offered the ability to customize the user-interface and add their own configuration tabs to the printer
Check our full list of features to discover the full capabilities of PDF Converter 4.5.
View Full Features List >
Download your FREE 30-Day trial for .NET / ActiveX >
Purchase Now >